Thursday, August 16, 2012

Back to School (2009 Room Arrangement)

After my mom died,
My dad let us use one of the downstairs rooms
as a school room.

This is the same room that we are currently trying to clean for this year.

These pictures were taken almost exactly 3 years ago.
Sunshine was fast approaching her due date.

I'm greatly considering returning to "mostly" this arrangement,
once we go through the piles of things from the office.
And get it all arranged so that any of us sister's
can use it.




Story is rarely AT her desk. But Song is almost always at hers.



Story often brings her work to the end of the table.
Scholar doesn't spend much time at his desk either.



He sits beside me.
I sit in the grey chair.



And Em sits behind him - so I can reach both of them at the same time.
It works most of the time.





Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...